Senior .Net Software Engineer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
LetsGetChecked is becoming a global leader in personal health testing. Our medical technology platform provides connectivity between customers and our global network of laboratories. We are enabling customers to order, manage and track their own clinical outcomes through a personal online account.
Our Senior Software Engineers provide technical expertise and thought leadership towards our core mission of empowering individuals, corporations, universities, public sector, and health insurance companies to use technology in a simple but powerful way to give them greater control of their healthcare needs. This role supports our products, operations, and growth with the tools and solutions to meet market demand. You will be at the intersection of product engineering, cloud computing, and complex data environments. You will be deeply experienced in at least two, passionate about all three, and conversant with stakeholders in all.
You will join us in building and maintaining our large scale, distributed platform spanning across multiple geographic locations. Our platform resides fully in AWS, operates in dozens of markets globally and focuses on ease of use for our customers along with integrity & security for the data they trust us with.
What you'll be doing:
- Research, develop and apply new innovative technologies to our healthcare products
- Be a thought-leader and advocate of state-of-the-art technology and engineering approaches
- Build new products and solutions that transform our industry
- Write clean, maintainable code using the best industry standards for mission critical services
- Work with autonomy to find solutions to complex problems and be flexible and responsive to changing requirements and priorities
- Be a technical leader for a variety of projects including new product / component development, proofs of concept, and reengineering initiatives among others
- The ability for critical thinking outside your immediate sphere of responsibility
- Have experience with commercial products and environments (not just internally focused)
- Ability to articulate complex technical concepts in ways that can be understood by a variety of audiences
- Have a collaborative working style and contribute to the development of our technical communities across the company
What we expect from you:
- BS or MS in Computer Science (or related technical discipline) or equivalent industry experience
- 5+ years’ experience as a .NET developer with the curiosity and desire to learn new technologies, approaches, libraries and languages
- Solid C# expertise
- Experience with full lifecycle software development, the associated tools, processes and methodologies
- Solid expertise of complex data management environments (e.g. SQL Server, T-SQL, NoSQL, Hadoop, Kafka, Spark, Elastic etc)
- Experience integrating with 3rd party API’s
- Deep knowledge of OOP Design Patterns, Distributed Systems, Enterprise Application Integration, Service Oriented Architectures
- Disciplined creator of automated tests for your own code
- An excellent communicator (in English), proactive and self-sufficient, with strong organizational, time management and problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to breakdown and clearly define problems
- Ability to establish credibility and build relationships at all levels
- Passion for best quality practice and continuous professional development
Our preferred Qualifications:
- Expertise in geo-distributed Cloud environments (preferably AWS)
- Knowledge of integrating data science capabilities into products
- Experience with container technologies, e.g. Docker, Kubernetes
- Expertise in creating public API’s / SDK’s
- Mobile App development
- Responsive web app development
- DevOps and Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) knowledge
- Information Security
- US Healthcare experience
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Home health and wellness tests