Deal Desk Specialist
This job is no longer accepting applications.
The Deal Desk Specialist is responsible for supporting the Field Teams in renewing customers, leveraging pricing strategy, quote management, facilitating contract reviews, and identifying upsell and cross sell opportunities. This position works collaboratively with the Field and internal organizations such as Legal, Finance, Support and Sales Operations to ensure deals are executed with velocity and accuracy. This position reports to the Sales Operations Manager.
- Serve as the trusted adviser to Field Team on all renewal deal related matters, advise the team on alternative contract options, and/or value propositioning to help drive deal closures
- Manage the day-to-day renewal management, ensuring compliance with published sales and business approval policies
- Engage with the Field Team to accelerate deal velocity
- Collaborate with impacted parties to identify acceptable options to facilitate deal closure
- AA degree (BA/BS degree preferred)
- 2+ years of proven success in Enterprise SaaS/B2B Industry, Deal Desk, Finance, Sales Operations or Pricing experience preferred
- Experience in Direct and Channel Sales model is highly desirable
- Experience with pricing strategy and international business preferred
- Highly organized, customer-focused, innovative and strong attention to details
- Excellent communicator, self-aware, transparent, collegial, and open to feedback
- Ability to multitask and prioritize at times of high volume
- Interest in GitLab, and open source software
- You share our values, and work in accordance with those values
- Ability to thrive in a fully remote organization
- Leadership at GitLab
- Ability to use GitLab
Your application has been successfully submitted.
GitLab is a complete DevOps platform