Cloud Solutions Architect
At CrowdStrike we’re on a mission - to stop breaches. Our groundbreaking technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering together with our innovations in machine learning and behavioral-based detection, allow our customers to not only defend themselves, but do so in a future-proof manner. We’ve earned numerous honors and top rankings for our technology, organization and people – clearly confirming our industry leadership and our special culture driving it. We also offer flexible work arrangements to help our people manage their personal and professional lives in a way that works for them. So if you’re ready to work on unrivaled technology where your desire to be part of a collaborative team is met with a laser-focused mission to stop breaches and protect people globally, let’s talk.
About The Role
The CrowdStrike Cloud Partner Alliances team is adding a Solution Architect for Cloud Partner Integration. This person can live anywhere in the US. The Cloud Solution Architect is a technologist who applies their cloud expertise to deliver automation and integration security solutions. In this position you will be working with a diverse group of teams both internal to CrowdStrike and external strategic partners, such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform (GCP), and Microsoft Azure.
You will be contributing to all aspects of our cloud partner initiatives and programs, including technical architecture, solution delivery, training, and enablement.
The Cloud Solution Architecture team is growing rapidly and there is a desire to share knowledge, expertise and resources to enable cloud software development standards and solutions across the teams. You will be expected to actively contribute to the development of processes and tools that facilitate knowledge sharing and code reuse.
- Work closely with Cloud Partners, their Solution Architects and Sales Engineers to promote and further CrowdStrike's Sales growth.
- Work closely with CrowdStrike’s extended Solutions Architecture team, Product Management and Engineering developing cloud integration requirements and prototypes.
- Develop Cloud automation and Integration solutions that allow our products to integrate with our customers CI/CD, SECOPS processes in order to assist in simplifying deployments and to assist customer adoption.
- Act as an interface between field/customer requirements and CrowdStrike Product and Engineering teams.
- Provide feedback to engineering teams on customer requirements and customer adoption of our products to drive customer faster adoption of our products.
- Adopt development standards that closely align the Solutions Architecture team with our Engineering team.
- Participate in events such as security conferences and sponsored events.
What You'll Need
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code and tools including Terraform, Ansible, and AWS CloudFormation and Azure ARM
- Experience with Cloud Service Provider Architecture deployment use cases and best practices.
- Experience with development in serverless architectures including AWS Lambda, Azure Functions, Google Cloud Functions
- Experience with distributed log and message queue technologies, Kafka, AWS SQS, GCP pub/sub
- Familiar with container technologies including Docker and Kubernetes,
- Competent with scripting languages including Bash
- Proficient in a modern Object Oriented Language (like Java) and willing to port skills to another language like Go and Python
- Familiar with the continuous deployment mindset and applying test-driven development to infrastructure
- Cloud Service Provider Certifications
- Experience presenting technical content at industry security conferences, lunch and learns and joint partner marketing events.
Benefits Of Working At CrowdStrike
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Paid parental leave, including adoption
- Flexible work environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
We are committed to building an inclusive culture of belonging that not only embraces the diversity of our people but also reflects the diversity of the communities in which we work and the customers we serve. We know that the happiest and highest performing teams include people with diverse perspectives and ways of solving problems so we strive to attract and retain talent from all backgrounds and create workplaces where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law
Your application has been successfully submitted.