Head of Growth Analytics
Carwow is looking for a Head of Growth Analytics (Marketing) to join our Data team in London working on a fully remote basis until the New Year.
Buying a car is the 2nd biggest financial decision people make after buying a house, and it’s an incredibly complex one. Consumers face many challenges in the process: from choosing the right car to buy, to making sure they’re getting a good deal - here at carwow we aim to fix them all.
From an attic to the 6th fastest growing company in Europe in 2018; carwow is an online marketplace making car buying better for everyone. Car buying is one of the last areas to be revolutionised by the internet - here at carwow we’re leading the online revolution. Already we’ve improved car buying for 200,000+ people who have bought £5 billion+ worth of cars with our help.
We’re a highly driven (excuse the pun), energetic scaleup with a team of 200+ based in London, Munich and Madrid. We’re backed by some of Europe’s leading VCs & car manufacturer Daimler (Mercedes-Benz) with over £55m of total funding raised.
We’re constantly asking ourselves how we can make car buying better, so if you’re curious, motivated, and want to help us change the future of our industry, get in touch. It’s the chance to be at the very start of something huge.
As Head of Growth Analytics you will work closely with our Chief Growth Officer, Analytics Director, Country Marketing Managers and wider business stakeholders to support our business objectives and growth.
You will build and lead a team of analysts in turning complex data into actionable business decisions and doing so in a fast-paced ever-changing environment.
- Provide leadership, direction, coaching, mentoring and support to the Growth Analytics team.
- Own customer performance metrics across the site, including defining KPIs, monitoring ongoing results, troubleshooting and leading user behaviour analysis.
- Work closely with stakeholders across the marketing team providing them with the tools and reporting required and raising growth opportunities and executable business actions.
- Analyse large amounts of data and build tools to streamline processes.
- Coordinate with the various marketing, product and data functions in various projects as well as to share insights and learnings.
- Produce automated tools and dashboards to facilitate company-wide awareness and understanding of key metrics and experiment results.
- Lead automation and efficiency processes within the growth team.
- Initiate and drive projects from beginning to end with minimal guidance.
- Outstanding analytical and problem solving skills with a keen eye for detail.
- An SQL expert, highly skilled in data analysis and visualisation (Excel, Tableau or similar).
- Excellent business judgment and strategic thinking.
- Experience with quantitative analysis across a variety of marketing channels, preferably for an Internet company
- Familiarity with A/B testing methodologies and pitfalls.
- An excellent communicator with the ability to clearly make sense of complex ideas.
- Bsc/BA in in mathematics, statistics or other quantitative fields
- A passion for analytics and data.
- Experience with programing languages (Python/R) – a plus
- A competitive salary
- Equity in the company (share options)
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays and Christmas Eve
- Health: Private medical health insurance, subsidised gym membership, free access to Sanctus mental-health coaching sessions
- Financial: Private pension scheme, salary sacrifice benefits (i.e. cycle to work), Travel Loan
- Office: A dog-friendly office in Victoria to take advantage of in the New Year (let Mat Watson take you for a spin around our office here) with remote working options
- Social: Company wide collaboration such as bi-weekly product demos, coffee with the exec sessions, culture club, social events (currently virtual)
At carwow, we appreciate the value that comes from having diverse employees. Whether that be diversity of age, disability, sex, gender, sexuality, pregnancy, race or religion, we strive to create a team where anybody can thrive. We strongly believe a varied workforce creates a more innovative company with a broader perspective. Wherever you’re from, whatever you believe, all we ask is that you have drive and share our company values.
Your application has been successfully submitted.