This job is no longer accepting applications.
New Salesforce Administrator role – award-winning Fintech company
Want to use everything you know about, and believe is possible with Salesforce to change how people think about mortgages - a major life milestone and their biggest financial commitment?
Mojo Mortgages, an award-winning fintech start-up, is seeking a Salesforce Administrator to own the design and delivery of Salesforce processes to boost efficiency and business performance, and improve customer care across the whole £1tn industry.
What you’ll be doing:
- Working with sales and operational teams to identify systems and process requirements and spot improvements
- Developing and supporting the company Salesforce org in line with best practices
- Working closely with stakeholders to recommend and agree on technological solutions to meet business requirements
- Train Salesforce users on best Salesforce use, and check this is followed, providing feedback and further education where necessary
- Support the MI function to unearth new performance and process flow insights
- Implement automation to aid in improved user experience, systems consistency and reduction of operation costs
- Administrate, design, and implement best-in-class tools and solutions to ensure efficient and effective business processes
Experience you’ll gain:
- Full ownership of the Salesforce design and delivery in a high growth, ambitious start-up
- Stakeholder management across all business level from end users to senior management
- Direct input into operation process and improvements
- Accountability and responsibility for operational improvements, and end user training and development
Is the role for you?
Do you have the right experience?
- Extensive experience of the Salesforce platform and configuration
- Salesforce lightning framework experience
- Relevant experience working with marketing cloud would be advantageous
- Salesforce Certifications including Salesforce Admin & Advanced Admin
- Demonstrable experience designing, building and scaling operational systems
- Experience with Tableau or similar MI platforms would be advantageous
Are you an excellent communicator with commercial acumen and a deepset passion for automation?
Here are some of the benefits:
- Remote working available
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension via People's Pension
- Sick pay and sick pay insurance
- Wellness programme from Able Futures
- Casual dress
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Your free Online Mortgage Broker