This job is no longer accepting applications.
Hi there! Thanks for stopping by 👋
We are looking for a talented Product Manager to join our team and help us grow!
WHO ARE WE AND WHAT DO WE DO
MeetFox is a SaaS tool helping professionals run seamless online meetings. We are a ‘one-stop-shop’ for meetings with scheduling, video calls, and payments all in one. We are an international start-up based in New York and Vienna, mainly working remotely, and are extremely passionate about shaping the future of work. We built an award-winning solution to serve the growing gig economy and give professionals the infrastructure to accept client bookings, conduct video meetings, and get paid for their time. We are a team of 7, working to delight over 9,000 professionals worldwide and are growing rapidly. We just joined Techstars NYC and have collected many exciting ideas, which we are now executing upon.
❤️️ Our mission: help independent professionals monetize their time with online meetings and build thriving businesses.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for a Product Manager who is passionate about building products that customers love. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build, and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy. You will become the first product person in the company and our success will directly depend on you.
- Gain a deep understanding of the market and the customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth. We want you to radically change our product to increase stickiness and engagement. We are looking for someone creative & innovative, who will not only execute, but be fundamental to our overall product strategy.
- Interview customers to solicit specific feedback on MeetFox and understand the underlying reasoning. We are looking for a strategic thinker and problem-solver.
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and UX prototypes, which can be directly implemented after a quick design & feasibility review
- Scope and prioritize activities based on OKRs
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
- 2+ years of product management experience, including the delivery of entire products from start to finish
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Experience in developing and implementing new ideas from scratch with proper roadmap development and prioritization
- Ability to translate product ideas into stories which engineers can work on
- Strong customer focus and drive to understand customer problems and find innovative solutions to solve these
- Experience designing simple and intuitive user interfaces – ability to create examples through wireframes and mockups
- Strong business acumen
- Profound technical understanding
- Ability to effectively communicate at all levels, from C level to customer, to engineer
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up your sleeves to get the job done
- Ability to define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products
- Experience working in an early-stage start-up or founding one
- Experience in the video-calling, scheduling or SME software industry
WHAT WE OFFER
- A huge learning curve and professional development opportunities
- Working directly with the CEO and CTO
- Flexible working hours and remote working if needed
- Autonomy and ownership over the product roadmap
- Potential to grow into CPO
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly-growing industry and to shape the future of work
We are excited to get to know you! Please apply here: https://airtable.com/shrCDyY04YsKuN4VM
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Monetize your time with online meetings