The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing high-quality applications. We are looking for a brilliant and passionate Flutter expert for the development and maintenance of Technogym devices application developed by using Google Flutter. You will work with the team in charge of creating the most innovative and ambitious apps in the wellness sector. Your primary focus will be the development of our fitness applications and their integration with back-end services and equipment embedded infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design with a frictionless experience. You will be involved in the development, testing, deployment, and support of our software applications, developing experiences that will help people around the world improving their lifestyle. We are looking for young, innovative, and creative people eager to work in dynamic teams with a strong passion for wellness and gym training.
- Design and build Flutter applications in collaboration with our design and Product development teams.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work with outside data sources and APIs to guarantee data integration and seamless experience in training with premium devices.
- Continuously discover, evaluate and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance for amazing training experiences.
- Design and maintain shared application plugins and proprietary frameworks to increase the modularity and testability of our software solutions.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
MSc or Ph.D. degree in Engineering or similar.
Have developed applications with the following features:
- Persistence of data (preferably with NoSQL databases)
- Networking with a remote server
- Serialization / Deserialization of objects in JSON format
- Use of external libraries
Proven experience using Flutter and Dart
Proficiency in a few of the most common Flutter state management techniques such as BLoC, Provider, MobX, Redux, etc..
2y experience with either iOS or Android Framework
They are considered a plus:
- Experience in writing Dart packages or plugins to bridge native platform code within a Flutter application
- A solid understanding of clean software design principles
- Practice or understanding of Test Driven Development principles
- Contribution to one or more Github project(s) or open source communities
Ideally, she/he is a person working in the Health and Fitness industry who has been responsible to apply digital technologies (e.g. mobile applications) to increase the level of engagement and fun of the overall customer journey.
- Self-starter with drive and ability to achieve planned objectives.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment as a team player.
- Creative, organized, strong time-management.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills to create a positive interaction with people at all levels.
- Strong passion for sports, fitness & Gaming.
Technogym is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, religion, or belief.
Discover your potential with a career at Technogym, where work means loving what you do, taking on challenges, learning from others, sharing a vision, and making it come true!
Your application has been successfully submitted.