API Customer Integration Specialist
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Swapcard digitizes events while preserving the magic of real-life interaction. Behind this dream, stands a passionate, curious, & down-to-earth team. We believe an environment of trust, autonomy, & support is integral to our success. As a result of putting people first, career evolution & rapid growth have become regular commodities.
With 22 nationalities amongst a team of 70, we enjoy an open-minded environment where opinions & ideas are encouraged & exchanged freely in order to create a product & company we can all be proud of. We’ve also learned that the more moments we share, the more comfortable, communicative, and confident we are when working together. That’s when the real magic occurs. We’ve made some incredible memories around the globe together so far & it's only the beginning!
We've opened offices in Paris, Montreal, Dubai & Seattle.
We're looking for an ambitious & curious API Customer Integration Specialist to take part in our next adventure, growing from a start-up to a scale-up.
What You'll Be Doing
- Be the referent of integrations with third-party softwares.
- Answer clients’ questions regarding our API.
- Assist clients in implementing their API code.
- Diagnose and resolve clients’ API related issues.
- Develop and maintain our official API libraries/wrappers in multiple programming languages.
- Develop client facing API documentation and training resources.
What You Should Have
- Comfortable with NodeJS or other backend languages
- Knowledge in computer science fundamental : algorithm, data structure, object oriented programing
- Ability to answer technical questions clearly and concisely.
- Ability to write technical documentation in a user friendly format.
- Willingness to learn and tackle challenges
- Highly motivated, goal driven, can-do approach
- Innovative, entrepreneurial, team player, ability to multi-task.
Reasons To Join Us
- Paris HQ with offices in US, Dubai & Canada
- Fast-moving startup with many opportunities for growth
- Open-minded culture that appreciates differences
- Feedback driven, supportive & curious team with DIY mindset
- Remote work & Family Leave to ensure you have time for what matters most ❤️
- Team that seizes every opportunity to celebrate success
- Learning support & sponsorship
- Generous Paid Time Off program to ensure your happiness
- Team Vacations to celebrate our achievements ✈️
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Empower meaningful encounters at live, virtual & hybrid events