Senior PHP Developer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
If you’re an expert Senior PHP developer who loves working on large, complex projects and wants an ongoing, full-time (only) position with a tech startup, then this might be your dream job.
We’re Vidalytics.com - a video SaaS looking for a Senior PHP backend developer to join our team.
We’re a small tight-knit, smart group of people who love constant learning and care about doing great work. You’d be surrounded by other professionals who are all fantastic at their job.
We’re profitable, and consistently growing, so this is an ongoing, full-time position. We would like to work with you for years to come.
What you can expect from us:
- A fun, rewarding and challenging opportunity to work on a cutting edge product that provides a lot of value to its clients.
- Collaboration with a team of smart, fun, hard-working people across Eastern Europe and the US who take our culture seriously.
- A flexible remote work environment where you can choose when to work (aside from a few team meetings).
- Having your contributions deeply valued (i.e. not being treated like a cog in a machine).
- An ability to grow with the company.
- Working in an organization that lives its values of meritocracy (where the best ideas win, rather than seniority), direct and honest communication with each other, ownership and accountability (proactively identifying problems and thinking like a business owner to solve them), intelligence (growth mindset), personal growth (learning from mistakes and personal development), integrity, urgency (meeting deadlines), and hard work (thriving on challenges), and data-driven decision making.
What we’ll expect from you / Required skills:
- Deep knowledge and expertise in Lamins (former Zend) / Symfony / SlimPHP / PHP 7
- HTTP protocol
- Doctrine ORM
- Unit testing
- OOP / Design Patterns
- Strong attention to detail
- Fluent English skills (verbal and written)
- Bonus skills (ideal but not required): Go, GCP, Git (we use GitHub and GitFlow workflow), Jira / Scrum or Kan Ban, Zend Expressive and Zend Apigility
What you’ll be doing:
- Extending and building new APIs
- Building and managing microservices
- Helping our support team with bug resolution
- Other responsibilities as assigned
Your manager would be our CTO, Irek, who resides in Bialystok, Poland. He is a talented full-stack developer, architect and DevOps who heads up all technical efforts, and is here to ensure we build a solid, bug-free, scalable product that the users will love. His manager is our CEO, Patrick, a veteran online marketer who lives in Denver, Colorado, USA. He’s bootstrapped several startups to successful businesses both online and offline. He leads the operations, sales/marketing, product, and customer success teams.
We an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or handicap, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
A video player with the most useful video analytics for marketers