Application Support Analyst
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Let us tell you a little more about us. Cigna exists to improve lives. Together, with our 74,000 employees worldwide that service Cigna, Express Scripts and other affiliate customers, we aspire to transform health services, making them more affordable and accessible to millions.
When you work with us, you’ll enjoy meaningful career experiences that enrich people’s lives while working together to make the world healthier place. What difference will you make? Join us to find out.
What is the job?
The Application Support Analyst will form a key part of the Business Systems Support and Operations Team, who configure and maintain the key line-of-business applications in use by the business, including the investigation and resolution of customer support cases.
Line-of-business applications include:
- Salesforce Health Cloud, the online
- Global Wellbeing solutions product suite,
- Cigna Wellbeing Mobile application,
- Provider portal
The role will be responsible for ensuring that a customer focused, global delivery approach is developed and adopted throughout the delivery lifecycle for business unit’s current solutions and any future products and/or services.
There will also be a strong focus on continuous improvement across all of the line-of-business applications through engagement with the Business system product owners and the appropriate development teams, delivered through an Agile development lifecycle.
Day-to-day the Application Support Analyst will be responsible for ensuring that all application end to end technical delivery is executed in a timely fashion and at a high level of excellence.
Customer support (30% of time approx.)
- Managing the intake process of user reported issues (triage process)
- Responding to users where appropriate
- Investigating issues on behalf of the user
- Assisting the Salesforce Administrator with key tasks
- Provide technical and administrative support to users
Technical support (70% of time approx.)
- Provide guidance, assistance, coordination and follow-up on user questions, and resolves complex problems or malfunctions of all systems applications and software
- Respond to the more complex escalated problems.
- Provides technical guidance and consults with vendors and other systems support units to identify and resolve complex user problems
- Documents and tracks status of user inquiries, coordinates appropriate response and follows up to ensure user satisfaction.
- Participates in the analysis of user identified issues or problems which may require changes to department procedures, standards or systems
- Perform a variety of tests (such as regression, integration, platform and performance tests) to confirm stability of software systems
- Evaluates effectiveness of new utilities and tools
Key Skills and Experience
Strong written and spoken English is necessary in order to be considered for this position. Please forward a copy of your CV in English when applying.
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL / TSQL
- Knowledge of the standard capabilities of Salesforce desirable
- Detail oriented and self-starter with strong written and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team
- Team player with positive “Can-do” attitude
- Great communication skills in written and spoken English with enthusiastic personality
- Computer literate and proficient in standard office applications Word, Excel and Outlook
- Strong problem solving skills, data and software applications
Why should you join Cigna?
You will get the chance to work with a global, truly innovative and flexible Technology division that is growing rapidly due to continued success and massive transformation.
We are constantly investing in, improving and innovating our global technology stack. Right now we are investing in Cloud, AI & ML as well as working heavily with Agile and DevOps methodologies.
You will join a business that truly invests in you as a person. You will be offered the opportunity to progress your knowledge and skills through both internal and external training, collaborate within Cigna's Salesforce guild and with other developers/administrators and much more.
FLEXIBILITY – We are a truly flexible business. We offer remote / home working as well as flexible start / finish times. We pride ourselves on being able to offer a true work / life balance for all of our employees.
Cigna Corporation (NYSE: CI) is a global health service company dedicated to improving the health, well-being and peace of mind of those we serve. We offer an integrated suite of health services through Cigna, Express Scripts, and our affiliates including medical, dental, behavioral health, pharmacy, vision, supplemental benefits, and other related products. Together, with our 74,000 employees worldwide, we aspire to transform health services, making them more affordable and accessible to millions. Through our unmatched expertise, bold action, fresh ideas and an unwavering commitment to patient-centered care, we are a force of health services innovation.
When you work with Cigna, you’ll enjoy meaningful career experiences that enrich people’s lives while working together to make the world a healthier place. What difference will you make? To see our culture in action, search #TeamCigna on Instagram.
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, age, disability, sex, childbirth (including pregnancy) or related medical conditions including but not limited to lactation, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital or familial status, genetic information, status with regard to public assistance, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by applicable equal employment opportunity laws.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing the online application process, please email: SeeYourselfEMEA@cigna.com for support. Do not email SeeYourselfEMEA@cigna.com for an update on your application or to provide your resume as you will not receive a response.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Community that highlights what Cigna is doing to help improve the health, well-being, & peace of mind of those we serve.