Technical Support Specialist -German Speaking
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Job Title: Technical Support Specialist, Level 1
Language: German Speaking
Location: Galway, Ireland*
Role Type Permanent, Full Time
Who We Are
At SOTI, we are committed to delivering best in class mobile and IoT device management solutions. We are looking for out of the box thinkers that appreciate the art of creating great software.
To us, being visionary is more important than doing things the way they’ve always been done.
What We’re Looking For
We’re looking for a highly skilled Technical Support Specialist who is excited to work in a fast-paced, agile environment and will be motivated and passionate about driving tech forward!
What’s in it for you?
The People - Our people are our most important resource. From our humble origins in our founder’s basement, to our industry leading position today, SOTI has worked hard to foster a company culture that we can all believe in. A culture that emphasizes personal growth, continuous innovation and fun.
The Growth - Our environment fosters new ideas, fresh perspectives, and the ability to take them over the goal line. SOTI is a fast-paced environment with a global reach that encourages you to make your mark and be part of something big!
The Technology - You’ll get the chance to work with leading edge technologies and take on complex and interesting projects, as part of highly collaborative and agile teams. You will work alongside SOTI’s partners which include leading tech giants that will keep you on the cusp of emerging technologies.
What You’ll Do
- Provide telephone and email based pre-sales and post-sales technical support for our software products.
- Investigate issues reported by customers, and communicate with internal product development teams to resolve product issues.
- Able to plan, prioritize and organize workload, consistently working within service standards and agreed objectives.
- Endeavor to respond to all customer requests in a timely manner while improving customer experience.
- Provide superior customer service in regards to our MDM solutions.
- Diagnose and solve application queries and answer customer questions.
- Use various devices to reproduce customer environments in order to troubleshoot issues further.
- Some travel, local and international may be required in a supporting role for events.
* Due to Covid-19, this role will initially be remote. There will be a staggered return back to the office once the restrictions ease. Long term it is based in our Galway office
Experience You’ll Bring
- You will be German speaking and fluent in English
- Solid understanding of the OSI model and computer networking principles (Firewalls, Network Protocols, Subnetting).
- Expert knowledge in Windows 10 and Windows Server 2008/2012/2016.
- Good understanding of SQL and Virtual Machines.
- Knowledge of mobile computing platforms (Android, iOS).
- Excellent software troubleshooting skills; ability to think methodically and logically.
- Minimum 1-2 years of relevant experience, exceptions for qualified candidates.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills in English
SOTI is the world's most trusted provider of mobile and IoT management solutions, with more than 17,000 enterprise customers and millions of devices managed worldwide. SOTI's innovative portfolio of solutions and services provide the tools organizations need to truly mobilize their operations and optimize their mobility investments. SOTI extends secure mobility management to provide a total, flexible solution for comprehensive management and security of all mobile devices and connected peripherals deployed in an organization.
At SOTI, we celebrate the uniqueness of our global teams and are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are curious problem solvers who are committed to bringing the best mobile and IoT management solutions to market. We offer careers with #EndlessPossibilities.
What are you waiting for? Apply today: https://www.soti.net/careers
Your application has been successfully submitted.
SOTI is a proven innovator and industry leader for mobility and IoT management with a growing global team.