Marketing Generalist - DACH & France
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Our Core Values
They are few, but we feel strongly about them. From creating processes to decision-making and recruiting, we build our five core values into nearly every single thing we do.
- Independence. Others can trust that you'll deliver on time and your teammates don't need to worry about you keeping your word.
- Mastery. You love what you do and care deeply about the quality of your work, down to the smallest details.
- Communication. Your communication is clear, concise, and engaging whether you're explaining a complex idea or providing feedback.
- Ambition. You set high standards for yourself and those around you. The time you spend on work isn't measured by quantity, but by quality.
- Impact. You're able to see the "big picture" and then solve issues that have a high impact on our customers, our team, and our company.
DoiT International was founded in 2010. We started out with just two people, and today we're a company of +100 spread out across 96 different cities around the world. We're cloud architects, software engineers, tinkerers, writers, speakers, bikers, ops engineers, runners, developers, chefs, analysts, campers, musicians, cheesemakers, knitters, hikers, authors, photographers, drivers, readers, travelers, gardeners, volunteers, parents, and hard workers.
The cloud helps customers transform and evolve their business through the use of a global network, web-scale data centers, and software infrastructure. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees, and partners. You'll inspire companies to become more productive and collaborative by using Google's products, freeing them from the overheads of managing infrastructure, provisioning servers and configuring networks.
As Google Cloud's top partner in the world and a strategic partner of Amazon Web Services, our mission is to enable customers to harness the power of the public cloud at peak efficiency so they can focus on building the best products for their own customers.
Having raised $100 million from Charlesbank Capital Partners, we're scaling all aspects of our company - and that's where you come in! As a Marketing Generalist covering DACH & France you will manage marketing events and campaigns, oversee relationships with our partners (Google and Amazon Web Services), and coordinate internal and external teams. In close collaboration with the sales team, you will be responsible for driving and converting traffic in our growth markets. One of our pillars is giving back to the communities we help through initiatives such as meetups, workshops, seminars, training and more. You'll be joining an international team that seeks to make real, sustainable change in how companies are using public clouds. Sound like a fit?
Target Locations: Since we are dedicated to being a remote first company, this position can work anywhere in EMEA. We want you to work where you are most comfortable and productive whether that be at home, in a coworking space, or a coffee shop.
Please note that this is a temporary contract opportunity for 1 year.
- Organize virtual meetups, seminars, workshops and marketing events.
- Plan and execute lead generation and pipeline building campaigns across multiple channels, using digital marketing, email, social media, event marketing, content, and growth strategies.
- Build and maintain relationships with multiple teams at Google and AWS, serve as the point of contact.
- Execute on our expansion strategy by creating engaging customer-facing communication materials, both digital and print.
- Strategize marketing and communications initiatives around new product launches
- Work in parallel with global marketing team members; communicate seamlessly with DoiT's global team including engineering, sales and account management.
- Keep abreast of industry news, trends, and developments
- Perform other ad-hoc duties as assigned by the management team and participate in project implementation
- A bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, English, creative writing, journalism, or a related field.
- 3+ years of experience working in marketing or communications in a tech company or startup environment.
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills in English, German and French.
- Superior understanding of the marketing industry landscape, with strong familiarity in marketing automation, digital marketing, and tools such as Mailchimp, Hubspot or Marketo.
- A strong interest in industry news, trends, and developments in the public Cloud ecosystem - an advantage
- Attention to detail and ability to translate complex information into clear and concise copy.
- Ability to work autonomously and independently, in large cross-functional teams in multiple time zones. Comfort with ambiguity and shifting priorities.
- A great sense of humor and enjoys having fun at work
Benefits and Perks:
- Health Insurance including Medical, Dental, and vision plans from top carriers.
- Pension Plan with employer contribution
- Employee Stock Option Plan
- Remote work - you are free to work from where you work best
- Flexible working hours and work life balance
- Professional Development including cloud certifications
Your application has been successfully submitted.
DoiT International is the leading global cloud consulting company and strategic partner of Google Cloud and AWS.