Marketing Specialist (remote possibility)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are looking for a young and enthusiastic marketing professional to join our fast-moving scale-up in our Amsterdam, Trento, or Milan office (remote possible). We work in a complex b2b sales and marketing environment, where we work to develop and execute the marketing strategy, with a strong focus on enabling our sales team to develop relationships.
The ideal candidate is able to quickly understand new concepts and shows strong project management skills. You can expect a good mix of strategizing and the practical implementation of that strategy. Expect a place where there is a lot of place for personal development, and where you can take ownership of initiatives. There is an opportunity to experiment with new marketing initiatives and technology, while at the same time the team works to organize events and develop content.
You will partner with the management, sales, design, and product management teams to understand the strategy and translate it into marketing initiatives including:
- Developing website content, blogs, marketing and press campaigns (ideation, copywriting)
- Ownership of email marketing campaigns
- Ownership of social media strategy and advertising
- Coordinate internal and external specialists on marketing projects
- Organizing small events with our client base
- Excellent command of the English language, both verbal and written;
- 2+ years of experience in (B2B) marketing is preferred;
- Proven experience in copywriting and content creation;
- Proven experience in creating presentations and working with Google Slides or PowerPoint;
- Experience in paid social advertising is a plus;
- Experience in email marketing and other digital marketing tools is a plus;
- Ability to grasp complex, technical subjects and make them easy to understand;
- You are a self-starter with a strong ‘can-do’ attitude, not afraid of promoting your ideas or challenging ideas.
What we offer
- Inspiring culture: Ambitious, Hungry, Supportive.
- Work in close collaboration with highly experienced individuals to advance your personal goals.
- Truly international team, with three offices in Europe.
- Continued Learning, with a dedicated budget.
- Possibility to quickly grow with the company.
- Possibility to work remotely.
- A competitive salary.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The simplest end-to-end solution to analyze the Voice of the Customer.