Customer Success Representative (UK - Remote)
As a Customer Success Representative, you will serve as the primary contact for researchers new to Prolific from both academia and industry. This will involve answering any questions prospective customers might have about using Prolific and helping them get smoothly onboarded and setup to run studies.
As you grow into the role, you will work with the Growth and Support Teams to refine support processes and use your insight into customer outcomes to drive retention and growth. You will also help represent the voice of prospective Prolific customers in company discussions.
At Prolific you'll have opportunities to learn about the startup ecosystem, the lean startup approach, and about user acquisition techniques and growth strategies. More broadly, you will get the chance to learn about business and product development, user research, and a diverse variety of research areas. To find out more about this role, see here: What's it like to work at Prolific?
Please note: We're only able to accept applicants based in the UK.
What You'll Be Doing
- Acting as the first point of contact for researchers new to Prolific, making sure everything runs smoothly for them during onboarding, and that all necessary admin is taken care of.
- Acquiring an understanding of the research space in both academia and industry, and identifying what’s important to researchers in running online studies.
- Identifying, and liaising with, high value customers from both academia and industry.
- Maintaining a regular contact with important customers to increase retention and find opportunities for account growth.
- Using insight gained from interactions with customers to inform support processes, product developments and strategy.
- Acting as a point of communication between the Growth and Support Teams.
- Analysing customer data to help improve customer experience.
- 1-2 years experience working in a customer success / account management role, or similar.
- Concise and friendly written communication skills.
- Self-motivation and the ability to work autonomously in a remote-based company.
- Comfortable working independently through complex support issues and making judgements on lead value.
- Comfortable working across multiple systems - this role will focus largely on Zendesk, Jira and our internal admin systems, but prior experience with these is not a requirement.
- Interest in Behavioral Science, Psychology and/or scientific research and a desire to learn about the research space.
If you aren’t completely confident that you fit our exact criteria, please get in touch: driven, self-motivated candidates are encouraged to apply.
Your application has been successfully submitted.