Customer Service Executive
Chartered Institute of Legal Executives (CILEx)
Customer Service Executive (Full time and FTC postions available)
Salary range £19,230 to £26,020
At CILEx, our purpose is to enable people to follow their dream of becoming a legal professional regardless of the barriers that society and the traditional educational system puts before them.
We are currently recruiting for a Customer Service Executive to join our team Reporting to a Customer Service Team Leader or Manager, this post holder will be providing excellent experience to members and customers that meet their needs and supports the delivery of a smooth customer journey
What experience you’ll need:
- Educated to Level 2/GCSE A -C standard or equivalent English Language and Maths.
- Experience of working in a multi-product customer led environment with experience of customer needs analysis and solution development
- Experience of using CRM and other digital solutions to deliver excellent customer service.
What We Can Offer
- Remote Working (with an expectation to attend meetings where required following social distancing guidelines)
- Competitive Pension Scheme
- Generous Annual Leave Allowance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Life Assurance
- A Health & Wellbeing focus
- Access to our training and development Learning Hub
Who We Are
Operating in a changing and challenging market, The Chartered Institute of Legal Executives (CILEx) is the professional and representative association for Chartered Legal Executive lawyers, and other legal practitioners and paralegals. It regulates all its members in the public interest. CILEx provides education, training and the development of skills for its members, and those who wish to become more proficient and knowledgeable in the law. Our members are partners in law firms and advocates and may apply for judicial appointment.
How to Apply
There are two positiosn avaible (1x Full time position and 1x 9 month Maternity Cover) Please specify which one you are applying for.
To Apply please go to: https://www.cilex.org.uk/about_cilex/cilex-vacancies
Your application has been successfully submitted.