WFM Business Partner in EMEA (Remote)
You leverage your WFM expertise and your business partnering skills to help us manage our global human capital, in the most effective and efficient ways possible.
We have an exciting challenge for you as part of the team that is responsible for running workforce management processes for our rapidly growing Work From Home workforce, employing people in over 70 countries. We work for numerous clients in gaming, consumer electronics and e-commerce industries, providing multi-channel customer interactions in over 20 languages.
Your task is to work closely with our operations to make sure that things run smoothly: you closely monitor capacity, ensure timely intervention in case of issues, and identify areas for improvement. You continue to analyze and optimize our planning processes, minimizing under- and overcapacity, shrinkage, etc. You act as a true business partner for our operations leadership, supporting and advising them in the best way possible, making sure that they understand WFM's importance, possibilities and bottlenecks.
Your ultimate goal is to make sure that people with the right skills are available at the right moment, at the right costs, in such a way that operational performance is optimized. The WFM Business Partner is the SPOC for the operations and responsible for the quality delivered regarding one or more projects.
- You act as a tactical business partner for internal stakeholders, supporting and proactively advising where needed
- You act as SPOC with regards to WFM for operations leadership and occasionally external stakeholders
- You monitor, analyze, and optimize WFM and planning processes, aiming for optimal performance and minimizing under/overcapacity increased non-present shrinkage, etc.
- You act as the linking pin between departments, ensuring that operations, WFM, and Traffic are aligned and aware of any ongoing challenges and issues.
- You have at least 4+ years of WFM experience in the CS or BPO industry, preferably in an international environment
- You have excellent knowledge of CS tools and metrics, and with WFM tools such as Verint and Injixo
- You have knowledge or experience with COPC Standards
- You are analytical and a natural problem solver
- You are a strong communicator, and you speak fluent English.
- An organization in hyper-growth with an international, inclusive company culture
- A talented and engaged workforce, working from home across the globe
- An appropriate salary based on market standards
- Remote working opportunities, with flexible working hours
- Continuous learning and plenty of opportunities for growth within your field of expertise
5CA provides people around the globe with outstanding customer support. We use their preferred channel, in their own language, at the time that is most convenient to them. We love hiring and working with geeks: people who are enthusiastic and engaged with gaming, tech, and digital topics. It is our successful Work From Home program that allows us to attract similarly minded and highly talented people, without being limited by geography. We’re passionate about what we do, deliver a great customer experience. And most of all, we’re passionate about who we work with!
Your application has been successfully submitted.