Senior Account Executive (Remote)
We are looking for a Senior Account Executive to join our B2B Enterprise Sales team to grow the DACH region. This is an exciting career opportunity at a dynamic growth-stage startup. In this role, you will be motivated to help spread our vision of improving the health and happiness of the world by partnering with enterprise companies to bring the Headspace meditation, mindfulness and sleep training platform as a benefit for their employees. This role will uncover, develop and close opportunities, by working closely with prospects to understand their business goals and acting as their guide for bringing Headspace to their employee population. You will also work with cross-functional teams to help align our product roadmap and marketing materials with customer feedback. If you love working with customers from a variety of industries in a rapidly changing environment, then come and grow with us.
How your skills and passion will come to life at Headspace:
- Work closely with Health, Safety, Benefits, HR and People teams to truly understand their business and objectives to help support their employees.
- Educate prospects on the value of Headspace in a thoughtful way by demonstrating findings from our Science team, while creating an emotional connection.
- Build relationships and credibility as an industry thought leader in our space and speak at industry events
- Provide recommendations based on a customer’s business needs and usage patterns.
- Drive revenue by managing a book of prospects and sourcing your own.
- Manage the full lifecycle of a deal including: all sales activities, billing, legal, data security, and technical inquiries.
- Partner with Customer Success and Account Management to ensure great adoption, engagement, and high levels of retention.
- Serve as the voice of the customer and collect feedback to drive continuous improvement across all areas including product.
- Build and maintain a deep and comprehensive familiarity with the Headspace offerings and future product pipelines.
- Demonstrate familiarity with the health, safety, benefits and wellness market space: market trends, industry challenges, major players, relevant products and technologies.
What You’ve Accomplished
- 7+ years work experience in an account management or sales role, preferably in SaaS.
- Experience selling into HR, Benefits, People and/or Healthcare teams
- You are visionary and compelled to achieve goals, by always putting the customer first.
- You are articulate and poised with a clear and concise spoken and written communication style.
- You take a high-energy interest in opportunities to increase customer happiness and deepen customer relationships.
- You have a proven track record of identifying prospect needs and successfully implementing solutions.
- Strong relationship and rapport-building skills at all levels within an organization.
- A demonstrated ability to repeatedly achieve or exceed sales quota.
- Your character traits include flexibility, resiliency and being willing to adapt.
- Strong prioritization, time management and organizational skills.
- Enthusiasm, positivity and high productivity in a fast-paced, metric-driven environment.
- Provide accurate sales forecasts.
- Comfortable with business travel.
- Fluency in German and English essential
How We Feel About Diversity & Inclusion
Headspace is committed to bringing together humans from different backgrounds and perspectives, providing employees with a safe and welcoming work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We strive to create a diverse & inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do impactful work together. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, family or parental status, disability*, age, veteran status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our workplace.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Headspace. Please inform our Talent team if you need any assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
How To Get Started
If you’re excited by the idea of seeing yourself in this role at Headspace, please apply with your CV and a cover letter that best expresses your interest and unique qualifications.
Your application has been successfully submitted.