Product Manager / Product Owner
What do we do
LeadsBridge is an iPaaS, supporting companies in their data-driven decisions, with a customer-centric approach. We serve any customer interested in Lead Sync, Audience Targeting, Online-to-Offline Tracking, Platform-to-Platform, enabling data connections between business assets, and/or advertising accounts.
Why you will love working with us
The team is composed of 40+ people and eager to keep growing!
We have a very transparent, open, and feedback-first, and inclusive company culture, and we are very proud of our hashtag #TogheterIsBetter
As an equal opportunity employer, strongly focused on diversity and inclusion, we believe in the richness coming from anyone’s contribution, no matter their race, color, gender, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, or age.
We believe in freedom and self-expression, so anyone can work from their favorite location (home, beach, cafè, … wherever they want) and is encouraged to bring their brilliant and real self at work!
Despite being a full-remote team, you can breathe a very connected atmosphere every day.
Additionally, we also invest time to meet in person, to keep building trustworthy and strong work relationships, and to cooperate and generate new great ideas, in a more connected environment.
…and yes we also have fun - you will love our annual Mega-camp!
This is a short video during our last mega camp, let’s get loud!
We are looking for a Product Manager, with experience as Product Owner and good knowledge of Advertising platforms (in particular Facebook & Google).
You must show strong stakeholders management and prioritization skills, ability to get along very well with people from all our internal departments, ranging from Engineering to Data and Sales, in order to ensure we achieve our business objectives through our customers' satisfaction.
You will work with a framework-first approach, thinking strategically and with a strong bias for action, following our core product design principles:
- User Centricity
- Efficient Approach
- Strategic Thinking
You will directly report to our CTO & Co-Founder and manage, as Line manager, our Product Designer.
On day #1 we'll expect you to have...
- Significant experience and leadership in Product functions, better if as both Product Manager AND Product Owner
- Cross-functional teams management skills (Developers, Data, Marketing, UX, Content)
- Sound experience with Agile SCRUM methodology
- Good grip on Advertising platforms (in particular Facebook & Google)
- Line management experience
- Analytics, UX, and customers management experience
- Technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in Software Development and Web Technologies
- Experience using JIRA, Confluence, Slack, and/or other cooperation tools
- B2 English Language (having C1 or more could be a plus) and Italian Language (better if it’s your mother tongue, but this is not essential)
Day in the life of the Product Manager at Leadsbridge
In this role, you will collaborate closely with Alex, CTO & Co-Founder at LeadsBridge, and all our internal key stakeholders, in order to:
- gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas
- drive ongoing prioritization, incorporating the input of stakeholders and contributors, ensuring we’re always working on the most important things
- provide transparent and regular communications to all the internal stakeholders and your team members
- assume the Product Owner role for our SCRUM sprints
- translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes as stories/tasks of our backlog
- line manage our Product Designer
Perks and benefits
We are strongly focused on our team happiness and satisfaction, so our environment is built around our employee’s experience:
- Career Ladder → if you are looking for a transparent, growing career, LeadsBridge is the right choice!
- Competitive salary → our salary formula adjusts to your level of experience, role & responsibilities
- Growth fund → extra money for learning and development
- Profit-sharing → when the company does well, all team members share the profits
- Work remotely → live and work wherever you like
- Minimum vacation → at least 4 weeks/year
- Retreats → meet your colleagues twice per year!
- Monthly benefit → for wellness and personal development
- Free Spotify → listen to the music you love when you like
We are looking for… you!
We're excited to work with talented and empathetic people, eager to contribute to their role and outside of their own responsibilities, in order to be successful together.
If this really sounds like you and you share our values…and you also would enjoy our perks…then it’s time to have a chat!
Apply for this job today and let the magic begin!
Your application has been successfully submitted.