Schlesinger Group is a leading market research company specializing in qualitative and quantitative research data collection services, worldwide. We are represented across key research markets in the United States, United Kingdom, Germany, France and Spain. We are currently looking for our Global Qualitative Solutions (GQS) team an Account Manager for Schlesinger Group UK. The Account Manager is responsible for the development and management of multiple in-depth client and end client relationships. This is a remote working position.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Overall responsibility for multiple client accounts within the GQS research service including strategically assigned accounts
- Accountable for bidding process for projects
- Collaboration with client to assess, suggest and develop an appropriate qualitative methodology or research approach based upon research need
- To provide fully comprehensive proposals including costs, detailed feasibility and recruitment plan
- Collaboration with cross-functional department managers to continuously improve process, understanding and expectations of both internal needs and those of current and future clients
- Managing project scope and costs to ensure that the project is delivered at or above expected profit levels
- Mentoring of Field Managers - Training lead on all bid practices and implementation as well as new product tools and platforms
- Execution of multiple research projects from awarded status to delivery, partnering with account teams to ensure smooth project implementation as well as meeting timelines and projected costs
- Develop & train junior Account Managers to assist in performance of job responsibilities
- Bachelors’ degree or equivalent experience required
- Must have 5+ years of experience working in a market research environment, combined with strong knowledge of qualitative data collection methodologies
- Strong Client Service Orientation
- Project Management - grasps big picture research issues and determines scope and tasks to accomplish the goals
- Strong communication skills – written and oral
- Team Management –ability to guide and direct the work of all others involved with research projects
- To work in a dynamic, fast growing and global company
- A pleasant multicultural working environment with a great team spirit
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- Career development in an international environment
- Working from home
We at Schlesinger Group are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, colour, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or disability.
Your application has been successfully submitted.