Junior Account Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
My client based in London are looking for a Junior Account Manager for an initial 9 month contract. They are based in London however this role will be fully remote due to the current situation.
- Managing the day-to-day creative delivery process
- Managing promotion and website builds via CMS systems
- Delivery of tactical brand promotions and campaigns from receipt of the marketing brief to final delivery of all assets, covering both CRM (Promotions, Email, Affiliates) and Acquisition (Online and Social).
- Produce marketing materials across all online/offline channels to the highest creative standards while ensuring brand integrity.
- Providing regular project updates to all teams - managing expectations and ensuring all stakeholders are aware of project status.
- Managing multiple projects from brief to completion in accordance with deadlines and objectives of the brief
- Reporting status and results to Creative Project Manager Team Lead, including upkeep of project management workflow documents and creative time tracking
- 1 year of project management/client relationship management experience
- Background in advertising, design or marketing communication
- Experience working in a fast-paced production environment, managing/delivering multiple jobs in quick succession
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to explain marketing briefs clearly to the team and manage difficult conversations with stakeholders
- Effective project management capabilities, ensuring ongoing prioritisation of projects based on daily changes in market
- Basic understanding of creative/marketing principles
- Interest/experience in Online Gaming
- International experience in promotional advertising and online marketing
- Experience with CMS systems such as Sitecore
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Refreshing Global Digital Recruitment. Trust our people, trust our network, Trust In SODA