Marketing Specialist, Hospital
This job is no longer accepting applications.
ZOLL Medical is a growing, innovation-driven company on the forefront of delivering medical devices to save lives, and software solutions to improve efficiency. With customers in more than 140 countries, we continue to expand our reach, as well as our product offerings. Hospitals, emergency medical services (EMS), and others trust us to provide high-quality products and exceptional customer service. ZOLL products are used every day across the globe to save the lives of people who suffer sudden cardiac arrest. From Real CPR Help® technology—an industry first—to the world’s only wearable defibrillator, our capabilities and features set us apart. But none of this would be possible without the motivation and dedication of ZOLL employees, and we’re invested in their success.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package. Join our team. It’s a great time to be a part of ZOLL!
THIS POSITION CAN BE REMOTE 2-3 DAYS A WEEK. (PENDING ON CANDIDATES ABILITY & SKILLS)
This person will help support the marketing activities of ZOLL Hospital in Europe Direct, focusing in a specified geography: Germany. Primary focus will be on supporting marketing functions including Marcom, tradeshows, implementation of campaigns and other events. This person will work closely together with other Marketing Specialists and Marketing Managers in carrying out this role.
- Tradeshow support – a geography within Germany and Austria – interacting with marketing and sales teams to develop a strategy and implement this strategy for all major national shows. Coordinating in terms of booth design, set up, interaction with contractors and consultants, booth coverage and logistics
- Marketing support – events – working with and helping coordinate major events at a national level and helping out at multinational levels
- Marketing Communications support – working with marketing teams at EU and global levels to execute projects as well as managing the timelines and work needed for these projects
- Taking the lead on one major project across the EU Direct team and work with the senior team in developing these skills and success of this project
- Helping to manage and over see any EMEALA SPIFs that may be designed
- Other activities as defined by the EMEALA Associate Marketing Manager
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing preferred
- Minimum 3 years marketing experience
- Ability to communicate verbally & written in English, Dutch and French, and preferably Italian
- Good organizational and project management skills.
- Proven track record in project management
- Demonstrated ability to work within a team as well as independent
- Demonstrated written and oral communications skills including strong presentation skills.
- Strong results orientation
- Hands-on mentality
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities will be reviewed periodically as duties and responsibilities change with business necessity. Essential and marginal job functions are subject to modification.
ZOLL Medical Corporation appreciates and values diversity. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Resuscitation and Acute Critical Care Solutions