Senior Recruiter - Remote, Berlin or Cologne
This job is no longer accepting applications.
eyeo is an open-source software company that builds products like Adblock Plus, Adblock Browser and Flattr. By leveraging distribution partnerships, we bring ad-blocking technology everywhere, giving users control over their online experience while offering creators, publishers and advertisers more ways to earn money for the free content they provide.
In combining our reach based on distribution partnerships and our own products, our technology runs on over 150 million devices.
At eyeo, we're passionate about user agency, personal privacy, sustainability and keeping the web an open, fair resource for everyone.
What You'll Do
- You will be responsible for guiding candidates through the entire recruitment process – from job ad to case study to offer
- You will identify and use the best channels to find the right candidates for the role at hand (active sourcing, employee referrals, networking, etc.)
- You communicate effectively with Hiring Managers to ensure filtering for the right candidates, as well as ensure preparedness during the interview process
- You are able to get candidates excited about working at eyeo, no matter how you interact with them (in person, via video conference or at events)
- You are obsessive about creating a great candidate experience, and are always looking for ways to improve it
What You Bring To The Table
- At least 5 years of work experience in recruiting with a minimum of 3 years as inhouse recruiter
- You can demonstrate a track record of successfully recruiting tech-savvy people
- You have the ability to build strong relationships and engage candidates
- You are comfortable with numbers and drawing insights from analytics to make the hiring process smarter and more efficient
- You have a meticulous and structured approach to organizing your work
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills (both verbal and written) in English to support international recruiting efforts, German is not required
- Knowledge of German labor laws is a big plus
What We Offer
- Work from home, one of our offices, or a co-working space - we trust you to find what works best for you
- Stipend for one of the following: home office, co-working space, or relocation
- Flexible working hours
- 26 days paid vacation days
- Your choice of hardware and setup
- Personal and professional development budget
- Monthly child care stipend for children under 6
- Offsite team days and annual summer company retreat in Cologne
- Company-sponsored hackathons
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Putting you in charge of a fair, profitable web.