Associate Manager, Cloud Success - Remote
The Red Hat Customer Experience and Engagement (CEE) team is looking for an Associate Manager to join our Europe, the Middle East, and Africa (EMEA) Cloud Success team. In this role, you will manage a team of cloud success architects and engagement managers who focus on adoption of Red Hat Hybrid Cloud technologies. As an Associate Manager, you'll need to demonstrate leadership and build on your own experience to inspire, enable, and develop your team members. You will be expected to identify and prioritize engagement opportunities where the Cloud Success team can play a key role in improving the customer experience and accelerating the adoption of Red Hat’s Hybrid Cloud technologies. Successful applicants must reside in a country where Red Hat is registered to do business.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Provide direction, coaching, and mentoring to increase your team's capabilities, develop their competencies, and ensure that goals and expectations are met
- Manage, recruit, train, promote, and guide continuous professional and personal development of associates
- Actively contribute to the regional and global continuous process improvement initiatives
- Identify and prioritize engagement opportunities where the Cloud Success team plays a key role in improving the customer experience and accelerating the adoption of Red Hat’s Hybrid Cloud technologies
- Build and maintain relationships, establish trust with regional and cross functional stakeholders
- Manage the collection, aggregation, interpretation, and reporting of organizational performance metrics to be used by management and operational leaders to guide strategic business decisions
- Ability to identify potential, develop people, and motivate and build a team
- Excellent problem-solving, communication, inspiring, and time management skills
- Capable of anticipating needs and providing clarity on expectations
- A solution-oriented mindset, with the ability to exercise a good professional judgement
- Ability to collaborate effectively with associates from diverse cultural backgrounds
- Good business sense
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
- High-level technical understanding of our portfolio is a plus
- Experience in managing remote teams is a plus
About Red Hat
Red Hat is the world’s leading provider of enterprise open source software solutions, using a community-powered approach to deliver reliable and high-performing Linux, hybrid cloud, container, and Kubernetes technologies. Red Hat helps customers integrate new and existing IT applications, develop cloud-native applications, standardize on our industry-leading operating system, and automate, secure, and manage complex environments. Award-winning support, training, and consulting services make Red Hat a trusted adviser to the Fortune 500. As a strategic partner to cloud providers, system integrators, application vendors, customers, and open source communities, Red Hat can help organizations prepare for the digital future.
Red Hat is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, veteran status, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Red Hat does not seek or accept unsolicited resumes or CVs from recruitment agencies. We are not responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions, or any other payment related to unsolicited resumes or CVs except as required in a written contract between Red Hat and the recruitment agency or party requesting payment of a fee.
ShareSorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Your application has been successfully submitted.