VueJS Developer - Remote position but must currently be based in the UK and accessible to London
Due to further expansion, we are seeking a VueJS Developer to help us to continue to dominate one of the most buoyant, fastest-growing industries, that is changing the world and the speed of which we receive items.
LineTen is on a mission to crack the code on urban delivery. By leading with our values and putting carrier partners first, we are paving the way for better delivery experiences. LineTen is a new approach to delivery with a free carrier API and an operations management platform for shippers. We're building the first global data-driven last-mile network that has the potential to solve industry-wide problems.
You will be joining a passionate, highly skilled, technical team, (current team size around 15 but growing fast) who work on 3 core products, each with their own technical frameworks, using common front-end and back-end libraries.
Throughout your career with Lineten, you will have the opportunity to work with each of these products and influence both the technical and functional direction of them, utilising the best technologies and the best libraries to solve problems.
We are seeking forward-thinking, dynamic developers, who want to be game changers in solving real-world business problems using cutting edge technology and thinking.
As well as development through the full systems development life cycle, you will also be responsible for:
- Weekly Sprint prioritisation (we have 2 weekly Sprints)
- Participate in daily stand-ups (sprint reviews past and current)
- Weekly development meetings and 121's
- Weekly solution design sessions
- Participate in code reviews
- Work with QA team to create test plans for new or modified functionality
- Documentation using Confluence and tasks using Jira (Atlassian software suite)
- Participate in Defining requirements, Acceptance criteria early on with product owners
Experience in the following:
- Extensive experience with VueJS and complementary frameworks and addons (Vuex, Vuetify etc)
- Experience of any other modern programming languages is a plus (php, c#, java, python etc)
- Some experience or working knowledge of developing using Typescript
- Experience in integration with external REST APIs and writing GraphQL
- Hands on experience with SOLID principles and design patterns
- Writing unit, integration and end-to-end tests (eg jest, cypress etc)
- Good working knowledge of Git, yarn and npm
- Using docker for local development
- Secure coding practises (OWASP top 10 etc)
We need you to be comfortable with:
- Using industry standards wherever possible (OAuth, ReST)
- Secure coding
- Talking about and showing your code
- Pair programming
- Teamwork, knowledge sharing, training, guiding, helping new and existing team members.
- Clear communication for expressing problems, blockers and any other matters
Lineten is rapidly growing and we need ambitious, driven individuals to help us disrupt the logistics industry and take us to the next level. Fast growth, means excellent career development opportunities for individuals who join us now.
Be part of something big. We're here to change things and want to make sure we develop our people along the way.
Your application has been successfully submitted.