Product Manager (Europe/US)
At Soda, we’re on a mission to bring everyone closer to the data. We believe that all stakeholders in the data (and we think that’s everyone) should be able to understand it, trust it, and stay on top of it. At Soda, we are pioneering the fastest-growing category in the data and analytics space, called data operations. We deliver a data monitoring platform that allows teams to define what good data looks like and resolve issues swiftly, before they have a downstream impact. This transparency and ease creates trust - in each other, and in the data. We’re an international team headquartered in Brussels, Belgium.
As Soda’s product manager Europe/US, you are responsible for our product planning and execution across all phases of the product life cycle, including, but not limited to: gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision and working closely with executives, engineers, sales, marketing, and customer success to ensure Soda’s growth goals are met.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Devise the product vision and strategy
- Own and communicate the plan (the what)
- Shepard your product team, from idea to release
- Deliver prioritized requirement documents (with argumentation)
- Run beta, pilot, and customer satisfaction programs
- Be a natural leader in our company
Can you offer?
- a bachelor in computer science or equivalent experience
- at least 3 years of relevant work experience in a modern data / analytics company
- a profound background in the data and analytics industry
- best-in class market, product and competition knowledge
- experience in communicating with and enthuse engineering teams
- experience in creating customer-facing materials (presentations, white papers, …)
- excellent written and verbal communication skills
What we offer you in return?
Are you ready to share your knowledge, experience and enthusiasm? Then we are ready to reward you with an attractive and competitive compensation package!
We are a VC-backed, remote-first company that regularly enjoys team off-sites. Do you like working with amazing technology, customers and colleagues? Join our team!
Your application has been successfully submitted.