This job is no longer accepting applications.
Piepacker is a cloud social gaming platform. We recreate the feeling of playing old school console and arcade games in your living room, but now online and with friends. Our platform adds a new social dynamic to the experience through video chat, snapchat’s style 3D filters and new game modes like battle royale.
At Piepacker, we challenge ourselves daily to build a beautiful, slick platform that is dead simple to use, deliver top notch gaming quality and all around a great social experience. From game-changing user interfaces to the latest in cloud gaming engineering, we use powerful new technologies coupled with world-class design to deliver evolved solutions.
As we scale, we are putting together a team of creative, strategic, and user-driven engineers that share in our belief that social gaming can be fast, fluid, beautiful, and delightful to use.
We are led by an experienced team of ex Facebook, Google, Twitter, Amazon, Docker, EA, and other top tech companies. Piepacker is a YCombinator company and backed by top VC firms.
We’re looking for a talented Product Manager that will help us to define and execute the product vision.
- Providing inspired leadership for the product development
- Helping shape the vision and strategy of the product
- Meeting regularly with all stakeholders, including product developers, designers, marketing, business development, finance and company heads
- Determining feature requirements with technical teams
- Managing product roadmaps and releases
- Keeping cross-functional teams accountable and laser focused on the objectives
- Researching customer experiences and demands
- Gathering and evaluating ideas and opinions from the team
- Identify and fill product gaps
- Generate new product ideas
- Proven work experience in product management
- Experience in the gaming industry or FAANG is a strong plus
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred
- Unlimited vacations (minimum 5 weeks)
- Monthly wellbeing allowance (mental help, sport, massage, etc.)
- Competitive health insurance plans
- Equal maternity and paternity leave (18 weeks)
- Maternity/Paternity grant of $3k
- Home office allowance
- Fully remote
- Relocation plan for employees willing to relocate near a cluster of employees
- Stock option plan
- Equal pay policy
- Flexible working hours
- Extra benefits depending on the geographical location (tickets restaurant, holiday allowance, etc.)
Piepacker is an equal opportunity employer and we proudly value and promote diversity in our team. We do not discriminate on the basis of ethnicity, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, World of Warcraft faction or disability status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Hangout and play free timeless retro games with your friends