Global CRM (Senior) Manager
Pleased to meet you, we are Galapagos, a dynamic fast growing Biotech company with offices in Europe in Belgium (Mechelen), France (Romainville + Paris), the Netherlands (Leiden), Switzerland (Basel), Italy (Milano), Spain (Madrid), UK (London), Germany (München), and in the USA (Boston).
We are in the business of changing lives. In our quest to discover and develop life-improving medicines we go where no one has ever gone before. In every challenge we face, we see new opportunities. We want to challenge the impossible. We need thought leaders and rapid thinkers, entrepreneurs in spirit and status quo-fighters. Collaborative innovators and perseverant idealists. We need the best-in-class. In other words, we need you!
We are looking for a Global CRM (Senior) Manager
Scope of the job
Are you a CRM Super User who has a strong customer service mindset, is able to find a solution to any problem and knows how to get most out of a CRM for its users? This job may be of your interest! The overall objective of this position is to ensure the Veeva CRM system is fully operational and meets the needs, objectives and strategic imperatives of the business. This includes many functional areas within Galapagos such as the: Sales Force, MSLs, Market Access, Medical & Marketing.
- HQ CRM Manager - Including tasks such as CRM operations, territory alignment, sample management, CLM content management and data stewarding. Partnering closely with affiliates and vendors on planning, operations, change requests and testing of new CRM configuration
- HQ CRM responsibility – Partner with Sales Effectiveness, Omnichannel, Business Analytics and ITS teams to ensure Veeva and connected platforms work in line with requirements and standards. Act as CRM Lead to ensure operations, best practice sharing, training and support. Lead meetings on various topics to identify improvement opportunities, drive adoption and use within Global and affiliate teams
- Establish Global CRM governance and represent the business to manage change requests and priorities to ensure alignment and harmonization
- Lead CRM champions forum and manage change communication
- Veeva CRM training - ensure effective use of the Veeva systems by all new/existing levels of users; keep training curriculum and materials up to date
- Manage/monitor external support vendors and escalate issues as appropriate
- Provide suggestions for continuous improvement in CRM use and processes to enhance business value
- Provide expert advice to maximize business value from platforms such as Veeva CRM, Event Management, Vault (PromoMats), Align, MyInsights, Cycle Plans, Engage, etc.
- Data Privacy - in line with GDPR, establish and maintain a robust process for data privacy requests, in liaison with the Global DPO. Ensure any Privacy Notices and Consent within CRM are up to date
- Customer Database management – Work closely with supplier (IQVIA/ OneKey), monitor data quality and efficiency
- Reporting and Metrics - Work collaboratively across functions to ensure CRM and Vault meets the reporting needs of the business. Produce reports to aid efficient adoption and use of systems
- Partner with ITS to manage and forecast licenses for Veeva CRM and Vault
Who are you?
- Bachelors/Master’s degree
- 5+ years of Veeva CRM experience, Veeva certification is a plus
- Experience leading Veeva CRM set up, roll out and adoption; both in-country and above country level
- EU Biotech/Pharma/MedTech experience required
- Experience of Veeva Vault (PromoMats), CLM content management, and Align is a plus
- Strong team player with proven ability to successfully manage external suppliers as well as internal cross functional stakeholders
- A good understanding of data management and interpretation
- Strong Project Management skills
- Good understanding of pharmaceutical data – sales data, activity data, marketing data, etc. (Veeva CRM and Customer datasets (OneKey, OpenData, etc.)
- Strong communicator with proven training and presentation skills and ability to update training documentation required
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Comfortable in a remote work environment and with tools such as Zoom, Microsoft Teams, etc.
- QlikSense experience preferred
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously; continuously assess prioritization of work streams based on evolving business needs, and achieve results within strict timelines
- Entrepreneurial, seeks responsibility and is comfortable driving the CRM function
- Business technologist with robust understanding of commercial business and IT systems
- Comfortable communicating with business and IT stakeholders in ‘their own languages’
- Highly organised and comfortable with managing multiple stakeholders, projects and delivering on time
- Open communicator – flags issues / concerns, as they arise and keeps stakeholders informed, with good news and bad, managing expectations
- Creative, capable of thinking around problems and defining innovative solutions
- Combines high-personal standards with pragmatism to get the job done
What’s in it for you?
You will be part of a fast-growing and amazing company. As ‘make-it-happener’ you will get all the support you need to make your job successful. At Galapagos, we aim to recruit the best people, who stand out among their peers, with integrity and excellent interpersonal and organizational skills. Our employees are the strength behind Galapagos, a highly motivated team, eager to maintain Galapagos’ leading position and achieve breakthroughs in pharmaceutical research. Galapagos offers a competitive remuneration package and a dynamic work environment.
We are Galapagos: together we can make it happen…!
Your application has been successfully submitted.