ServiceNow Developer - Flexible Remote Work
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Role: ServiceNow Developer
Salary: £65,000k - £75,000k P/A
Location: London (City) (only required to come into the office 4-5 times a month on average)
- Designs and creates high quality solutions, challenging unnecessary customisation and focusing on an approach that delivers flexibility to support changing business needs and meets business objectives without the need to redevelop ServiceNow.
- Focus on creating Automated Test Framework tests for all deliverables, working with the process owners to minimise the need for manual testing.
- Follows and contributes to coding standards, working with the Senior Developer to set them, ensuring that all work delivered is supportable by other team members who aren't familiar with the work.
- Constantly looking for activities to automate, both within the team and across the processes embedded in the tool, reducing the repetitive work carried out by the team and associates.
- Responsible for testing and reviewing upgrades provided by ServiceNow, looking at the impact of applying any updates to our instances.
For more information please contact me on;
Your application has been successfully submitted.