Channel Enablement Manager
Precisely | Trust in Data
Precisely is a global leader in data integrity, providing accuracy and consistency in data for 12,000 customers in more than 100 countries, including 90 percent of the Fortune 100. Precisely’s data integration, data quality, location intelligence, and data enrichment products power better business decisions to create better outcomes. We are looking for talented individuals with the experience and motivation to join our innovative team.
As a Channel Enablement Manager you will provide program and project management and operational support to Channel Partners, Channel and Partner Managers, and Sales Account Executives; that facilitates the ongoing growth of the Channel business in EMEA and APAC. You will be responsible for the building and execution of the individual on-boarding and enablement plans with Channel Partners, including key milestones and deliverables.
This position is remote and can be based in the UK, France or Germany.
- Work with key channel stakeholders to prioritize Partner Enablement needs
- Create and implement an effective Partner Enablement & Certification plan with Partners
- Manage the successful delivery and operation of ongoing programs such as Partner Sales training events, bootcamps, roadshows, etc
- Facilitate enablement programs to a multitude of audiences and tenures
- Assist in the contractual and operational on- boarding of new partners.
- Assist in the development of on- boarding/welcome materials and training to be provided to new Precisely software partners.
- Collaborate closely with all members of the enablement team to understand what assets exist, or need to be re-purposed or created.
- Collaborate cross-functionally, in particular with Product Marketing and Sales to ensure and assist with the development of the overall master plan for enablement activities throughout the year.
- Manage the successful delivery and operation of ongoing programs such as Partner Sales training events, bootcamps, roadshows, etc.
- Collect feedback from organization on effectiveness of channel programs and tools and continuously works to improve quality of content, format, and delivery.
- Coordinate efforts with Channel Managers in other geographies to insure global consistency
- 3-5 years’ experience in Channel Sales Enablement and/or Partner Sales
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (particularly Excel)
- Able to provide direction and training to channel personnel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Can communicate effectively with all levels within an organisation.
- Possess key competencies, including conflict management, business negotiation, organisation and decision-making.
- Ability to travel 5-10% including overnight travel for QBRs and client meetings on a quarterly basis.
- Salesforce.com experience preferred
Your application has been successfully submitted.