Enterprise Account Executive
What do Airbnb, Slack and Salesforce have in common? They use Culture Amp every day to make their workplaces better, along with over 2,500 other companies from around the globe, making up a community who stand together to improve the world of work.
With offices in Melbourne, San Francisco, New York, and London, Culture Amp isn’t just for fast-growing startups - we’re for every organization that wants to put culture first. By making it easy to collect, understand, and act on employee feedback, we enable People teams to make better decisions, demonstrate impact, and turn company culture into a competitive edge.
It’s what makes us the world’s leading people & culture platform.
As the world of work becomes increasingly remote, Culture Amp’s popularity has exploded with organisations needing our platform to support employee engagement, diversity and inclusion, manager development and performance management.
The Opportunity at Culture Amp
We are looking for our next Enterprise Account Executive to join our growing EMEA business.
You will have the opportunity to join a group of successful, energised sales people, all of whom share a passion and belief that through partnership with Culture Amp, we can truly change the working lives of 100 million people.
Enterprise Account Executives in our EMEA team specialise in helping companies with over 1000 employees in Financial Services, Professional Services and Tech through essential transitions in how they interact and support their employees and managers in this challenging time. Working closely with our People Science team in pitches, you are consultative and playing the team game vs looking after number 1. Culture Amp is a fast growing company with a continually evolving product and market, so if you are adaptable, consultative and a team player who wants to make the world a better place, then this is the role for you!
What You Bring to Our Camp
As you can see, this is an exciting opportunity for the right person. We are looking for our next potential ‘Camper’ to bring an essential blend of:
- Passion for improving the world of work for our customers
- Experience handling complex sales cycles, for example, navigating multiple internal and external stakeholders, speaking with multiple departments in one company because they each have different requirements of our platform
- Confidence to consultatively challenge prospects. At Culture Amp, we educate and coach prospects using storytelling skills and science (Challenger Methodology training a plus)
- Skills in presenting with confidence, be that to a single HR executive, a potential partner, or the C-Suite of your next big deal.
- A growth mindset. Culture Amp is a rapidly evolving organisation with a strong learning culture and Account Executives are expected to continually identify new development areas, look for enablement resources and ask for help to continually improve.
- Collaborative with team mates. At Culture Amp, we have built a world class sales team through a culture of peer-to-peer learning, psychological safety and teamwork on deals. Enterprise Executives contribute actively in team meetings, informally mentor more junior members of the team and proactively share winning tactics.
- Experience selling, ideally HR, (but not essential) focussed SaaS to senior business leaders.
What We Offer
Culture Amp really practices what we preach. We are extremely proud of the Culture we have built, but don't just take our word for it, our Glassdoor reviews speak for themselves!
We want every Camper to feel at home and do their best work at Culture Amp, so we have 4 values that we live by, take a read, and if this sounds like the environment for you, please apply!
We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, and we believe in leading through example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can support our customers in making a better world of work. You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism on our website.
But that’s not all!
- MacBooks for all!
- A world class sales tech stack including Gong, Outreach, Salesforce and of course the Culture Amp platform!
- Shares - it’s important to us that everyone is an owner and can share in our success.
- Medical insurance
- Fun and inclusive digital, and (in the future) in-person events
Most importantly. An opportunity to really make a difference in people’s lives.
A few highlights from Culture Amp:
- Learn about our Employee Feedback Platform
- The Rise of the People Geek
- Our unique DIY approach to L&D
- What does Culture First mean?
Please keep reading...
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.
Your application has been successfully submitted.