Tactical Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst (Remote, UK or Europe)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Intel 471 is looking for a Tactical Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst to join our world-class team. The role can be located anywhere in the UK or Europe on a remote basis.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
Your duties will include:
- Provide timely, tactical intelligence analysis reporting to support bespoke customer and prospective customer engagements.
- Create, maintain and triage alerts to create timely intelligence deliverables and advisories tailored to specific customer and prospective customer needs.
- Develop and provide scheduled and ad-hoc intelligence briefings as required.
- Collaborate internally with an experienced, globally diverse, cross-cultural team to aid the collection, analysis, and production of intelligence.
- Identify research and analysis gaps and opportunities.
- Support other areas of the company as needed.
Education, Experience & Qualifications:
- Demonstrated experience as a high performing practitioner in a cyber threat intelligence role (experience in a financial services enterprise organisation is a plus).
- Solid understanding and knowledge of the cybercriminal underground ecosystem and terminologies including:
- Knowledge of common hacking tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTPs) such as malware, vulnerabilities, exploits, carding, fraud, etc.
- Understanding of the interdependencies between cybercriminal enabling services, commodity products, compromised information/data, monetisation schemes, and the threat actors involved.
- Experience tracking malware, malware campaigns, phishing campaigns and infrastructure related to them.
- Experience identifying and tracking TTPs commonly used for cybercrime and malware.
- Proficient in open source intelligence (OSINT) research and common tool sets.
- Knowledgeable of enterprise environments and teams, such as NOC, SOC, JOC, fraud, CTI, CISO groups, IT security; threat vectors and basic mitigating controls such as IPS, IDS, WAF, etc.
- A proven ability to identify relevant information and intelligence to support stakeholder use cases.
- A proven ability to communicate cyber threat intelligence use cases and how Intel 471’s offerings can meet them
- Passionate about protecting our customers across various industry verticals and capability levels
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Excellent written and spoken communication, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills
- A self-starter, motivated to take ownership and drive projects to completion
The Intel 471 team is constantly growing and is always on the lookout for talented professionals who seek to operate on the forefront of the fight against threat actors impacting our customers and partners. Our culture of humility and quiet professionalism is a core attribute of Intel 471 and everyone within it. Our culture is collaborative, supportive and fast-paced. We're a mission-driven company. We're looking for talented, 'can-do' minded people with a passion for always doing the right thing.
We believe in supporting a progressive culture that allows all our people to be themselves, enjoy exciting opportunities and grow with us. That's why our culture is founded on our core values of openness, inclusion, integrity and client focus, which set the tone for how we work together and treat each other in order to empower us all – and foster a unique team spirit.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The premier provider of cybercrime intelligence...