Remote Career/HR Content Writer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
CareerAddict, an award-winning work and career advice website, is looking for passionate career, employment and HR specialists to regularly contribute articles related to CV/résumé writing, career development, job searching, interviewing, and our other HR and recruitment categories.
Please note that this is a remote position, with project based remuneration.
- Create user-friendly articles according to specifications and guidelines (including keyword usage, article structure, etc.)
- Conduct research to source unique and reliable data and information
- Interview industry experts for story content
- Work with in-house editors and incorporate editorial feedback
- 3+ years of work experience in human resources, CV/résumé writing and/or career coaching, plus related qualifications
- An ability to commit to writing at least one article per month (around 1,200 words long)
- An excellent grasp of the English language and its nuances
- Excellent writing skills
- An established portfolio of published articles showcasing a flexible range of topics and writing styles
- High motivation levels and superb meticulousness and precision
- An ability to consistently meet tight deadlines
- A basic understanding of SEO and its best practices
- Hands-on experience with content management systems
- Access to a computer, high-speed internet and Microsoft Office
Benefits And Compensation
- Competitive pay per article, based on topic complexity (all payments are paid on a monthly basis via PayPal)
- Exposure to our 1 million (and growing) monthly readers and social followers across Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter
- Custom author profile, complete with your bio, photo and links to your website and social accounts
- Access to professional editorial support and guidance
How To Apply
Please send your CV and cover letter with this application. Please include links to at least 2-3 writing samples in your cover letter.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, please note that only successful candidates will be contacted. A short, unpaid writing test will follow to further gauge your writing style and expertise, if shortlisted.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Helping people start, develop and advance their career with effective advice and user-friendly content.