Security Analyst Team Lead
Orange Cyberdefense is Europe's leading cyber security services and solutions provider, and we are currently looking for a Security Analyst Team Lead to join our team. The role will be based from home, and we are happy for you to live anywhere in the UK! :)
The role of Security Analyst Team Lead is responsible for performing all forms of complex technical security assessments of clients’ information technology systems (including Internet, Intranet, Applications, Hosts, Firewalls, Mobile applications etc.) and related policies and procedures.
You will conduct these assessments on a by-project basis, ranging between one and three weeks per project, and will occasionally be done at the client site, in the United Kingdom, South Africa, or abroad.
Our culture, ethos and values are very important to us as is your own growth - as such, 20% of your working time will be dedicated to research and personal development.
Your responsibilities as a Security Analyst Team Lead will be:
- Perform security reviews of architecture and application designs, as well as application source code reviews
- Perform mobile, complex application, infrastructure, as well as social engineering assessments and penetration testing
- Exploit vulnerabilities to gain access, and expand access to remote systems
- Document technical issues identified during security assessments
- Assist with building, hardening, and maintaining systems used for penetration testing
- Research cutting edge security topics and new attack vectors
- Assist with pre-sales to prospective clients
- Be the core trainer on at least one of the SensePost training course offerings.
- Assist with improvements for security services, including the continuous enhancement of existing methodology and reporting formats, as well as training collateral
- Communication of findings/innovations internally, to colleagues (via blog)
- Represent the business at international events, forums or training events
- Demonstrate the ability to be an industry expert
- Mentor and manage team members as required
In order to join us as a Security Analyst Team Lead, you must be unique.
We don't hire just anyone, we hire the best - you need to be driven and passionate about the industry you work in. Do you play CTF's regularly and have a thriving Github? Then you're likely on your way to be an Orange Cyberdefender.
You must hold the following experience and skills:
- You must have substantial and solid experience in information security, penetration testing, application security, bug hunting and red teaming
- You must have some management experience
- You must have at the very least one of the following certifications; OSCP, CEH, CISSP, CREST, OSCE, OSCW
- You will consider yourself a penetration testing expert, and understand manual pen testing beyond running automated tools
- You must have experience in developing custom scripts/tools for vulnerability scanning and identification
- You must have an excellent networking knowledge, alongside Unix and Windows
- You must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- You must have report writing experience and be able to communicate complex technical analyses into a language that non-technical stakeholders can understand
- You will ideally have a broad understanding of SIEM, security auditing tools, programming methodologies and cloud architectures
By joining one of the world’s leading cyber security companies as a Security Analyst Team Lead, you will be offered the following:
- An opportunity to join a forward-thinking company and a role that allows for a deeper understanding of the industry
- Competitive salary
- A supportive work environment, working alongside industry experts
- Research and personal development time
- Private medical healthcare
- Health cash plan
- Company pension
- Life insurance
- A free annual eye test
- Company events several times per year
- Cycle to work scheme
- Perkbox incentives
- A free birthday gift!
Please send your CV now for immediate consideration
Your application has been successfully submitted.